Nickel Cadmium Battery
Model: Sol Range - Solar Battery
Sol Range Ni-Cd batteries are purposely designed to provide the ideal energy storage solution for RES (Renewable Energy Systems) such as PV (photovoltaic) and wind power applications.
Features and Benefits
Sol Range offers a number of advantages beyond the limits of conventional batteries:
- Operation in extreme temperatures: -20 °C to +50 °C (but can tolerate extremes of temperatures of -50 °C to +70 °C)
- Long life-cycle
- Charge efficiency: performs at any charge of charge
- Cycling: achieves 8 000 cycles at 15% depth of discharge
- Low maintenance: more than 4 years without topping-up - specifically rated for discharge times from hours to days
- Photovoltaic energy systems
- Solar & wind hybrid systems
- Navigation aids, signalling , offshore and remote lighthouses, beacons and buoys
Pocket Plate Technology
Pocket plate: the positive and negative electrodes consist of perforated steel pockets. Nica Sol construction is designed specially for photovoltaic applications.
<< Back to previous page